Besoins et Animaux
- Mes animaux
- Nombreuses plantes
- 4 chats
Plus watering of plants on balcony.
- Entre 50 et 150 m²
- Entre 20 et 200 m²
- Station de métro/tramway
- Arrêt de bus
- Gare ferroviaire
Confort et Luxe
Tourisme et Loisirs
- La ville
My neighborhood boasts several coffee shops and restaurants plus street vendors on two nearby and walkable streets.
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Du Mercredi 2021
Au Lundi 2022
I'd like to overlap at least a few days to give sitters the overview but sitters can come as early as a week or so before if so wished to travel to other islands. In the past, some would arrive a week early get to get an orientation of the sitting arrangement then travel to other regions, leaving their personal belongings in their guest bedroom to travel light. It's an option. I fly out super early on Dec 18 and return Jan 9th. Thanks.
The Thai government’s plan or “roadmap” to reopening is as follows:
Stage 3. From November 1st
From November 1st, foreign tourists arriving in Thailand, without being required to enter quarantine, must meet seven conditions, according to the Bureau of Risk Communication and Health Behavior Promotion of the Disease Control Department, today (Wednesday).
Foreign arrivals must:
1. Come from countries specified by the Thai Public Health Ministry as being low risk and arrive by air.
2. Have certificates to confirm that they have received two doses of a recognised COVID-19 vaccine.
3. Have negative COVID-19 results from RT-PCR tests conducted within 72 hours prior to arrival in Thailand.
4. Have a minimum of US$50,000 health insurance coverage.
5. Have written/electronic confirmation of hotel bookings in Thailand.
I recommend The Lancaster
6. Download and install a specified app upon arrival at the airport and undergo RT-PCR tests within 24 hours of arrival.
7. Have negative test results before travelling domestically without quarantine.
The government’s policy of reopening the country to foreign travellers is based on three models.
The first is that arriving tourists, who are not fully inoculated, will be required to be isolated for 7 to 14 days depending on the case. The second is the “sandbox” model, which will be on trial in 17 provinces and the third is no quarantine for tourists who meet the seven conditions set by the Thai government.
THAI PBS WORLD
October 20, 2021
Stage 4. It is speculated that from 1st January 2022, vaccinated tourists will be able to enter the country and move around freely without quarantine. However, any setbacks at any of the previous stages, which seem highly likely, could cause the date to be set back significantly.
entre le propriétaire et des home-sitters
Inscrit depuis le 02/07/2017
Taux de réponse aux candidats :