Vito and Bambu are my cats, they are very lovely and friendly. If you let them they will jump on the bed in the night to be cuddle.
Needs and Animals
- My pets
- 2 cats
I usually gives them mostly dry food and wet food from time to time (every 2 or 3 days). Water needs to be change twice per day.
Of course it's important to clean the litter box and sweep the floor to keep it clean (they throw some sand around after using their box and they lose a lot of hairs, so it's good to sweep the floor at least one per day).
The sand is organic, so it's possible to throw the dirty one (in small quantity) in the toilet.
- Less than 50 m² (530 sq. ft.)
- No land/balcony
- Bus stop
Comfort and Luxury
Tourism and Leisure
My flat is located close to many touristic attractions:
- Las Wolski (Wolski Forest) - a massive protected woodland atop several hills that majestically tower over the city centre.
- Ko?ciuszko Mound, one of four mounds located in the area of Cracow, from where you can enjoy a beautiful view of the city
- B?onia Park, a vast meadow with an area of 48 hectares directly adjacent to the historic centre of the city.
- Muzeo Narodowe, the main National Museum.
- Park Jordana, one of the most beautiful and biggest part of the city.
- The city centre is just 30 min by walk and 15 min by bus.
- Kazimierz (the Jewish District) is 43 min by walk and 22 min away by bus.
- Salwator is a super nice district, you cna find more informatin here: https://www.inyourpocket.com/krakow/Salwator
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
From Monday 2021
To Monday 2021
Registered since 16/11/2021