AC Unit in living room and bedroom.
King size bed in bedroom.
Twin daybed couch with additional twin trundle in living room.
Office set-up in living/dining space, with additional working area in bedroom.
Complex has a gym, two pools, two hot tubs and one reserved garage space included. No in-unit laundry but there are multiple laundry rooms on-site.
Strong wireless internet. TVs in living room and bedroom. Various streaming services included - subject to change at anytime.
Needs and Animals
- My pets
- Animals with specific needs
- A dog
She will want to say hi to every person because she LOVES people, so a strong grip on her leash is necessary. It is probably best to avoid interactions with others - she does truly love other people but to protect her and yourself; it’s probably best to give her attention yourself.
- She gets at least 4 walks per day, plus one quick potty before bed. When she comes in each time, she immediately gets a treat from the treat jar.
- She gets medicine after her first walk in the morning and after her last potty at night.
- She typically waits to eat until the evening but I ensure she has food in her bowl all day.
- She is allowed on all furniture
- 50 - 150 m² (530 - 1590 sq. ft.)
- No land/balcony
- Metro/tram station
- Bus stop
a central area on the west side of LA. Approx 12 mins to the coast for checking out the beautiful Santa Monica beaches, 8 mins from Century City and 12 mins from both Beverly Hills and Santa Monica for shopping and dining. As quick as 15 mins to DTLA at times, and 20 to Hollywood.
Comfort and Luxury
Tourism and Leisure
Los Angeles, California, United States
From Sunday 2021
To Sunday 2022
Registered since 19/06/2021