- Located within a block to Eastern Market Metro Station. One block to Trader Joe's and Historic Eastern Market farmers market (held on weekend). Library is at the end of my block.
Needs and Animals
- My pets
- A dog
~30-min Feed + Walk twice a day
Dog park at least twice in the week (can replace one of the dog walks in the day).
About my dog:
- Great Pyrenees female, 2.5 yo, 80-lbs (small)
- Very well-behaved, smart, trains extremely easily / eager to please
- Never had an accident inside (I take her out 2x a day)
- Great cuddler - she's my little spoon when we sleep together. She likes to always be at your feet or leaning up against you if you are sitting on the futon.
- Walks great on leash, loose-hold. She does get overly excited when she sees another dog though, and that is when she'll unexpectedly pull me.
- Has no bad habits (no chewing on shoes, no ripping up trash, no food begging, so please do not feed her your food. I do not want her to develop bad habits.)
- She has no aggression, so please do not play aggressive games w her that may encourage aggressive behavior (ie tug of war games or giving her pig ears).
- She rarely barks, but when there is a loud delivery downstairs or neighbors chatting in the hallway, she may give a warning bark. I stop her after her first bark to make sure she does not continue if it is clearly not a true threat, as well as to minimize disturbance to neighbors.
- Overall, I am very disciplinarian w my dog so she is very well-behaved, but also extremely loving and cuddly w her.
- When you depart the apartment, she will jump up onto the window sills like a cat to look out the window waiting for you to return to her, so please avoid leaving glasses of water / anything breakable there.
- 50 - 150 m² (530 - 1590 sq. ft.)
- No land/balcony
- Metro/tram station
- Bus stop
- Railway station
Comfort and Luxury
Tourism and Leisure
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
From Saturday 2021
To Wednesday 2021
Registered since 15/07/2021