House-sitters are ideal for looking after your dogs
When you go away, there are more than one ways to care for your dogs. Kennels, host family, dog-sitters or house-sitters?
House-sitters are an ideal solution, especially if you’re away for a while.
Home owners who have their pets cared for at home say that:
- A dog kept in familiar surroundings is less stressed
- A dog taken on daily walks or free to run in the garden is in better condition
- A dog looked after at home and surrounded by affection suffers less from the absence of his owners
- A young dog keeps getting the right training (housetraining, obedience, daily routines)
- Older animals are less stressed (vet treatments, comfort, no change in sleep and exercise routines)
- Families enjoy stress-free holidays, as they’re in touch with what’s happening at home
Posting an advert on Nomador is unbelievably quick and easy. And i's free of charge!